Saturday, January 31, 2009

My First Tag - Fatimah


Pagi tadi gi kat blog hafizi. Baca picture tag dia. Hafizi lak tag fatimah. Nama aku tersenarai dalam tag fatimah. So...aku pun cariklah bahan untuk tag nih...


Rules: The rules are simple. Use Google Image to search the answers to the questions below. Then you must choose a picture in the first page of the results, and post it as your answer. After that tag 6 people



I AM...

a full-time researcher, a part-time student, a mother of 2 sons, a wife, an internet entrepreneur



I REALLY WANT TO GO TO…

MY FAV PLACE IS…

bintulu - this used to be my playground



MY FAV COLOR IS…


MY FAV FOOD IS…


MY FAV DRINK IS…


I ATTENDED…





MY FAV STORY IS…


I WAS BORN AT...

MY HOBBY IS…



I LIVE IN…


I WISH FOR…

I TAG...

uswah

mrsnor


faina

3 comments:

sitinurulhawa said...

ko search sitinurulhawa keluar gambar shah rukh khan ek.. gambor yatt yg aku plg tak tahan ekekek

CikSengal said...

hahahahaa.. tertonggek abis.. terlebih tanned plak tu.. kekekeke..

LydiaRosli said...

cepat buat tag korang pulak.
tak sabar nak tengok gambar2 menarik!